Our insulating glass products offer a wide range of performance levels, as well as aesthetic options. Many combinations can be manufactured giving performance which highlights solar control, light transmission, noise control, or fading control.
With a primary seal of polyisobutylene (PIB) and a secondary seal of polyurethane, UPG Insulated Units are IGCC®/IGMA® certified to the highest level of performance in accordance with ASTM E2190. A secondary sealant option of silicone is available for structural-glazed applications.
UPG insulated glass units utilizing our continuous anodized aluminum box spacer with four "bent" corners carry a limited ten year warranty. A limited fifteen year warranty is available when using warm-edge SuperSpacer TriSeal material.
We are participants in the following float manufacturer programs:
Our air spacer options include:
- Aluminum Box (Mill and Black finishes)
- SuperSpacer Premium Plus
- SuperSpacer Premium
- SuperSpacer TriSeal (15 year warranty)
Our muntin bar options include:
- 5/8" x 3/16" Flat (white, bronze, tan, champagne, green, and mill)
- 3/4" x 3/16" Flat (white, bronze, and tan)
- 1" x 3/16" Flat (white, bronze, and mill)
- 3/4" x 3/8" Contour (white and tan)
Other additional options include:
- Silicone secondary sealant
- Offset IGUs
- Argon gas filled
- V-grooved patterns